Friday, June 12, 2009

Monalisa in my cubicle

I have always wondered how can someone remain so quiet and not share something about their life when you spend at least a part of your day at the same place. I have always been a very chirpy creature and like making friends wherever I go and sharing everything.

However, when I recently started interacting with someone new (Monalisa) she stated that one should not go about sharing everything with another person and every individual has a level of intimacy (I mean the personal level of intimacy rings). This thought set me thinking that is it important to follow what Monalisa says or is it just a way to keep the person off your feet.

Upon mulling over Monalisa’s words, I realized that her words had both pros and cons. The pro is that you can be saved off a lot of gossip and being named around as “she/he told so”. However, the con is that you are considered a very non-social animal…

The reason I call her “Monalisa” is that I metaphorically connect her to the way Monalisa appears in the Leonardo’s painting as no one is able to guess till date why she smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment