I have always wondered how can someone remain so quiet and not share something about their life when you spend at least a part of your day at the same place. I have always been a very chirpy creature and like making friends wherever I go and sharing everything.
However, when I recently started interacting with someone new (Monalisa) she stated that one should not go about sharing everything with another person and every individual has a level of intimacy (I mean the personal level of intimacy rings). This thought set me thinking that is it important to follow what Monalisa says or is it just a way to keep the person off your feet.
Upon mulling over Monalisa’s words, I realized that her words had both pros and cons. The pro is that you can be saved off a lot of gossip and being named around as “she/he told so”. However, the con is that you are considered a very non-social animal…
The reason I call her “Monalisa” is that I metaphorically connect her to the way Monalisa appears in the Leonardo’s painting as no one is able to guess till date why she smiles.
Happy New Year
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment