Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kids are innocent and infectious

I usually take a walk in the evenings after office...in my society. It feels very relaxing and self fulfilling once u go for a walk in the open air. Especially as my society is very green it makes u feel that u have come into a diferent world altogether. And, the best part is that a group of small kids aged 4-9 years play in the evening and they are so unique in their ways. It really makes me ponder that we have lost our inncoence long time back even our creativity is left in one corner with us becoming so mechanical and money oriented....The innocence appeals to me the most as the most obvious becomes so unobvious to us.

For example, I saw a kid who was counting the stars, I saw him pointing towards the sky and counting the number of stars loudly....1...2...3...4....5...6...7 and so on. For a second i thought i should tell the kid that ur numbers dictionary won't be enough to count the number of stars in the sky...but on second thoughts....i said why should i spoil his moment....of joy and happiness of counting the stars in the sky....
Moving further down the turn, I found another girl kid, who was shooing away a dog....filled with innocence she said.... ja yahan se....haat...haat....and the dog so obediently walked away...i was so amused by the incident that it left a smile on my face.....
Moving ahead owards my house, I found a group of 5 boys aged 8 years....perched on their bicycles set for a race....one kid was counting...1...2....3...get set go...The funny part of the whole incident was that the child who was the mediator instead of saying ."..1....2...3...get set go"said 1...2...3...get set don't go".....oh goodness i burst into a fit of laughter as it reminded me of my childhood days when we used to do the same things.....
It was a real good experience to witness how innocent yet creative these kids are.....their innocent moves definitely leave an infectious smile on ur face...especially that floods in memories of one's childhood....where our worry is just to complete out homework, eat and sleep....and watch cartoons....

No comments:

Post a Comment